Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Prita asked Woman to Supportive Megawati


Prita Mulyasari, the Tangerang resident who became the suspect in the case of pollution of the good reputation, asked Indonesian women to give his support for Megawati Soekarno putri presidential candidate in the Presidential Election (Pilpres) came. "Personally I ask for to women to support the mother" of "clouds to Pilpres later," said Prita when following the featuring bond ’Megawati in the eyes of Prita Mulyasari’ in the Kelapa Dua Subdistrict, Kabupaten Tangerang, Banten, on Sunday.

According to Prita, Mega was the noose of the choice woman that could give the time to visit himself when being incarcerated in the Correctional Institution (Prison) the Tangerang Woman. "Not because of being urged by the interests" of "politics, but the mother's conscience" of "clouds like that cared to the small people like me when was in the prison," said Prita. He claimed, Megawati was the woman who did not gaze at the status someone from the circle anything. "Although not having time of many mothers" of "clouds could visit me and gave me the spirit as well as helped accompanied me, until I became the city arrest," said Prita.

Admitted by Prita the support for Megawati was a form of the sign thank you to Soekarno's proclaimer's child when visiting him. "I could not indeed repay anything to the mother" of "clouds and whoever gave the feeling" of the "interest to me, but I was so very grateful," said Prita.

No comments:

Post a Comment