Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last Payment from Ciao


before noon after waiting some time payment ciao also eventually paid, but that is the last payment we made in indonesia which is, as already close ciao.com IP that came from indonesia and india, because according to ciao.com our own IP that has many say in the trash by them, and it is an answer from ciao.

after me and urged me to express disappointment ciao.com eventually he would also pay to my paypal, but that only one account only, hehehehehe ..... because I have multiple accounts on ciao, but I have to pay is the biggest course .... Just enough ... but is also disappointed with the effect such ... yah why IP is in close, like it wah ciao is still not experience it, but that hers was a founder of microsoft ... hehehehe may be Bill G., own more or less income
have been first .... I want to first review the work because long time not writte a job in here ... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment